The TreSensa Flash to HTML5 Exporter tool (TFX) allows Flash developers to produce game animations with Flash and then easily port to HTML5 in minutes. Now game developers can build games that will work within all traditional Flash game environments, as well as on all mobile devices.
Unique features of TFX:
- Ideal tool for those who prefer creating animations in Flash, but don’t want bloated, slow HTML5 animations. TFX exports the component images as well as animation data in a highly efficient format
- The animation playback with TFX supports translation, rotation, non-uniform scaling, and skewing
- Ideal for sets of animations for a character in your game
- Can also be used to export special effects or other animated entities within your game
- No need to use large, memory intensive images for each animation
- Just export images for the required character parts, along with a lightweight JSON file that contains all the keyframe data required to playback the animations at whatever framerate your game is running at
Please watch the two tutorial videos first for usage details.
Note: TFX requires the Flash animations to be produced and/or set up in a particular manner. Every part of the animation needs to be a movie clip and each clip needs an ActionScript linkage name. TFX will not work with Flash files produced in other ways. Also, TFX will only work on animations created using AS3.