TreSensa is pleased to announce the release of V0.3 of our game engine sdk, TGE. For this release our approach was to make a super low level lib that you can use completely or add to or along with something else. The unique challenge we took on ourselves was to make an engine that could produce commercial quality games optimized for the mobile web. Why? Because by solving this challenge we can produce game content whose syndication can span from desktop to mobile devices and leverage all existing and emerging distribution channels.
• Lightweight 2D game engine sdk optmized for the mobile web ( less than 100kb)
• Easy for Flash devs to pick up. Usage similar to Flash/AS3
• Easy to import Flash animations (with TFX – Tresensa Flash to HTML5 eXporter)
• Componentized engine For example: sound and graphics features can be used standalone or with higher level game abstraction class
• Mobile Web optimized (Mobile Safari, Mobile Chrome, Silk)